Rams' Darrell Henderson expected to see 9-12 touches a game
Los Angeles Rams third-round pick Darrell Henderson is expected to see 9-12 touches per game this season, writes Vincent Bonsignore of The Athletic.
Henderson is still competing with second-year back John Kelly for the change-of-pace role behind Todd Gurley, per Bonsignore, so those touches will likely go to the winner of that battle, not necessarily Henderson. The main takeaway is that the Rams are looking to spread things around more to take some of the load off Gurley. It remains to be seen how that will manifest in the backfield.
numberFire's models believe Henderson will average 12.0 touches a game as a rookie. He's pegged for 710.2 yards and 4.09 touchdowns on 165.6 carries, and 201.0 yards and 1.19 touchdowns on 26.8 receptions. Henderson is the RB34 in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Giants' Cody Latimer (calf) active Sunday September 15th, 2019
- Mike Williams (knee) officially active for Chargers Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Joe Mixon (ankle) officially active for Bengals versus 49ers September 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will play in Week 2 for New England September 15th, 2019
- Rapoport: Jets' Sam Darnold (mono) out 3-7 weeks September 15th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams (knee) expected to play in limited role in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods ranked as Week 2's WR16 September 14th, 2019
- Rams' Jared Goff ranked as QB 10 for Week 2 September 13th, 2019
- Todd Gurley terse about Week 1 role for Rams September 9th, 2019
- Todd Gurley to play full snaps for Rams Week 1 September 5th, 2019
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) good to go for Week 1 September 4th, 2019
- Rams give Jared Goff four-year extension September 3rd, 2019