Jakeem Grant signs 4-year, $24M extension with Miami
The Miami Dolphins and wide receiver Jakeem Grant have come to terms on a 4-year, $24M extension.
The 27-year-old had his 2018 season cut short by a leg injury but showed enough big-play potential for Miami to want to lock him up long-term. Grant is now under contract until 2023 and will battle with DeVante Parker, Albert Wilson, and Kenny Stills for playing time in Miami.
numberFire's models project Grant for just 18.4 catches, 270.2 yards, and 2.0 touchdowns in 2019.
- Packers' Head Coach Matt LaFleur wants to "even up" touches between Aaron Jones and Jamaal Williams September 18th, 2019
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs limited on Wednesday with a hip injury September 18th, 2019
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy (ankle) misses practice on Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- Damien Williams (knee) misses Chiefs' practice on Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- Saints' Head Coach Sean Payton refuses to name Teddy Bridgewater as Week 3 starter September 18th, 2019
- Panthers' Cam Newton (foot) does not practice on Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- Miami's Albert Wilson (calf) not practicing Wednesday September 11th, 2019
- Kenyan Drake to 'get a lot of touches' for Dolphins Week 1 September 5th, 2019
- Kenyan Drake listed as Dolphins' starting running back September 4th, 2019
- Texans acquire Laremy Tunsil and Kenny Stills in trade with Miami August 31st, 2019
- Ryan Fitzpatrick expected to start Week 1 for Dolphins August 29th, 2019
- Kenyan Drake, Kenny Stills mentioned as Dolphins' trade bait August 28th, 2019