Vikings 'raving about' third-rounder Alexander Mattison
The Minnesota Vikings can't stop "raving about" third-round running back Alexander Mattison at training camp, writes Jay Glazer of The Athletic.
Mattison has emerged as Dalvin Cook's handcuff, taking over the role left vacant by Latavius Murray. That could wind up being a productive gig, considering injuries have limited Cook to just 15 games through his first two years in the league. The third-rounder has rushed 19 times for 71 yards (3.7 YPC) through two preseason contests.
numberFire's models expect Mattison to rush 60.3 times for 237.1 yards and 1.71 touchdowns, and catch 20.6 passes for 126.3 yards and 1.00 touchdowns in 2019.
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (calf) questionable to return in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Philadelphia's DeSean Jackson exits Week 2's game with a groin injury September 15th, 2019
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler accumulates 133 scrimmage yards in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- 49ers' Matt Breida rushes for 121 yards in Week 2's win over the Bengals September 15th, 2019
- Rams' Cooper Kupp posts five receptions in Week 2's victory over New Orleans September 15th, 2019
- Kansas City's DeMarcus Robinson torches Oakland for 172 receiving yards and 2 scores September 15th, 2019
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook rushes for 154 yards in loss to Green Bay September 15th, 2019
- Vikings' Stefon Diggs projected for 8.1 targets in Week 2 September 13th, 2019
- Minnesota's Dalvin Cook scores two touchdowns in Week 1's win over Atlanta September 8th, 2019
- Stefon Diggs (hamstring) officially active for Vikings September 8th, 2019
- Minnesota's Stefon Diggs (hamstring) questionable for Week 1's matchup against the Falcons September 6th, 2019
- Stefon Diggs (hamstring) back at Vikings practice Thursday September 5th, 2019