Michael Crabtree officially signs with Cardinals
The Arizona Cardinals signed wide receiver Michael Crabtree, formerly of the Baltimore Ravens, to a 1-year contract.
The two sides failed to reach a deal when they first met earlier this month, but they worked things out once Hakeem Butler was ruled out for the season with a broken finger and Kevin White was released. Crabtree figures to compete with Andy Isabella for snaps, as Keesean Johnson has apparently emerged as the favorite in three-wide sets behind Larry Fitzgerald and Christian Kirk. The veteran wideout turns 32 next month.
numberFire's models project Crabtree for 43.3 targets, 20.6 receptions, and 247.6 yards in 2019.
- Packers' Head Coach Matt LaFleur wants to "even up" touches between Aaron Jones and Jamaal Williams September 18th, 2019
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs limited on Wednesday with a hip injury September 18th, 2019
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy (ankle) misses practice on Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- Damien Williams (knee) misses Chiefs' practice on Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- Saints' Head Coach Sean Payton refuses to name Teddy Bridgewater as Week 3 starter September 18th, 2019
- Panthers' Cam Newton (foot) does not practice on Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- David Johnson (wrist) fine for Cardinals in Week 3 September 16th, 2019
- Michael Crabtree expected to make Cardinals debut Week 2 September 9th, 2019
- Kyler Murray finishes strong for Cardinals in tie September 9th, 2019
- David Johnson produces 137 yards, touchdown in Cardinals' opener September 9th, 2019
- Larry Fitzgerald leads Cardinals in Week 1 receiving September 9th, 2019
- Michael Crabtree listed as starting in Arizona's recent depth chart September 3rd, 2019