Bears' Anthony Miller (ankle) may be limited to start year
Chicago Bears wide receiver Anthony Miller (ankle) could be limited over the first few weeks of the season, speculates Dan Wiederer of the Chicago Tribune.
Miller has been sidelined with a right ankle sprain since August 10 and he also missed OTAs and minicamp while recovering from offseason shoulder surgery. The missed time has impeded the second-year wideout in terms of "getting the offense down" and timing with the quarterback, per head coach Matt Nagy. Miller led the Bears with 7 touchdown catches last season and finished second among rookies.
numberFire's models project Miller for 77.6 targets, 45.9 receptions, 620.1 yards, and 4.33 touchdowns this season. He's the WR55 in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Giants' Cody Latimer (calf) active Sunday September 15th, 2019
- Mike Williams (knee) officially active for Chargers Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Joe Mixon (ankle) officially active for Bengals versus 49ers September 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will play in Week 2 for New England September 15th, 2019
- Rapoport: Jets' Sam Darnold (mono) out 3-7 weeks September 15th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams (knee) expected to play in limited role in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Bears' Trey Burton (groin) still limited on Thursday September 13th, 2019
- Trey Burton (groin) remains day to day for Chicago September 11th, 2019
- Trey Burton (groin) inactive for Bears in season opener on Thursday September 5th, 2019
- Trey Burton (groin) officially questionable Thursday night for Bears September 4th, 2019
- Bears' Trey Burton officially questionable for opener September 4th, 2019
- Bears' Trey Burton (groin) limited on Monday September 2nd, 2019