Texans' Lamar Miller (knee) carted off the field in the first quarter
Houston Texans running back Lamar Miller was forced to leave Saturday's preseason game against the Dallas Cowboys after suffering a left knee injury.
Miller took a hit directly to the left knee after a handoff and is likely done for the season. Look for Duke Johnson to take over the lead role and start.
Our models currently project Johnson to produce 681 scrimmage yards and 4.6 total touchdowns on 109.1 touches.
- Giants' Cody Latimer (calf) active Sunday September 15th, 2019
- Mike Williams (knee) officially active for Chargers Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Joe Mixon (ankle) officially active for Bengals versus 49ers September 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will play in Week 2 for New England September 15th, 2019
- Rapoport: Jets' Sam Darnold (mono) out 3-7 weeks September 15th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams (knee) expected to play in limited role in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Keke Coutee (ankle) returns to Texans practice September 12th, 2019
- Carlos Hyde impresses with 85 yards in Texans debut September 10th, 2019
- DeAndre Hopkins has 111 yards, 2 touchdowns for Houston September 10th, 2019
- Duke Johnson totals 90 yards on 13 touches in Texans debut September 10th, 2019
- Deshaun Watson records 4 touchdowns in Texans' loss September 10th, 2019
- Keke Coutee (ankle) out for Texans' opener Monday night September 9th, 2019