Sony Michel to eat for Patriots 'early and often'
The New England Patriots will feed running back Sony Michel "early and often," writes Kevin Duffy of the Boston Herlad.
Duffy adds that Michel has "been healthy and noticeably more explosive than Rex Burkhead and Damien Harris" this summer. James White should still siphon away some work on passing downs, but Michel could be in line for a big leap forward as a sophomore.
numberFire's models believe Michel will rush for 1,144.2 yards and 8.90 touchdowns this season, with minimal contributions through the air. He's the RB20 in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (calf) questionable to return in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Philadelphia's DeSean Jackson exits Week 2's game with a groin injury September 15th, 2019
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler accumulates 133 scrimmage yards in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- 49ers' Matt Breida rushes for 121 yards in Week 2's win over the Bengals September 15th, 2019
- Rams' Cooper Kupp posts five receptions in Week 2's victory over New Orleans September 15th, 2019
- Kansas City's DeMarcus Robinson torches Oakland for 172 receiving yards and 2 scores September 15th, 2019
- Sony Michel carries the ball 21 times in New England's Week 2 victory over Miami September 15th, 2019
- Tom Brady throws for two touchdowns and rushes for one in New England's Week 2 Victory over Miami September 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will play in Week 2 for New England September 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown 'expected to play' for New England in Week 2, per report September 14th, 2019
- Rapoport: Antonio Brown on track to play for Patriots Week 2 September 12th, 2019
- Patriots' Antonio Brown accused of rape, per report September 11th, 2019