Cardinals' rookie Andy Isabella still a 'work in progress'
Arizona Cardinals second-round wide receiver Andy Isabella remains a "work in progress," writes Darren Urban of azcardinals.com.
Isabella is a superb athlete who produced in college and carries draft pedigree, but he's struggled to translate his game in the beginning stages of his career. Fellow rookie KeeSean Johnson has lept Isabella on the depth chart and the Cardinals recently brought in Michael Crabtree, so the second-rounder may not play much of a role to start the year.
Isabella is the WR83 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. numberFire's models project him for 50.5 targets, 31.4 receptions, 421.1 yards, and 2.94 touchdowns in his first season.
- Marqise Lee (knee) active for Jacksonville in Week 3 September 19th, 2019
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy (ankle) limited on Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Redskins' Jordan Reed (concussion) still out of practice Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (concussion) practices in full Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Dolphins' Albert Wilson (calf) doubtful for Week 3 September 19th, 2019
- Jimmy Graham (groin) sitting for Packers again Thursday September 19th, 2019
- David Johnson (wrist) fine for Cardinals in Week 3 September 16th, 2019
- Michael Crabtree expected to make Cardinals debut Week 2 September 9th, 2019
- Kyler Murray finishes strong for Cardinals in tie September 9th, 2019
- David Johnson produces 137 yards, touchdown in Cardinals' opener September 9th, 2019
- Larry Fitzgerald leads Cardinals in Week 1 receiving September 9th, 2019
- Michael Crabtree listed as starting in Arizona's recent depth chart September 3rd, 2019