Bills' Tyrod Taylor faces significant challenge against Panthers in Week 2
Buffalo Bills' quarterback Tyrod Taylor will take on the Carolina Panthers in Week 2.
The Panthers allowed 217 total yards against the 49ers in Week 1 and limited the Niners to just 166 yards passing. Taylor expects to get wide receivers Jordan Matthews and Zay Jones more involved this week. "Those outside targets will definitely come," said Taylor, who threw for 224 yards and two TDs in Week 1. "It's a game of matchups. Each game is different, and we want to be able to take advantage of those matchups."
Our models rank Taylor as the 18th-best quarterback in Week 2. We have the Virginia Tech alum down for 16.03 completions, 194.41 passing yards, 0.99 touchdowns and 33.50 rushing yards on 5.59 attempts. That would amount to 15.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,400 on this Sunday's slate.
- Larry Fitzgerald racks up 13 catches in Cardinals' MNF loss September 25th, 2017
- Dak Prescott accounts for 3 touchdowns in Cowboys' win September 25th, 2017
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott totals 94 yards and a score in Week 3 September 25th, 2017
- Giants' Orleans Darkwa dealing with just a 'minor' back injury September 25th, 2017
- J.J. Nelson (hamstring) is active for the Cardinals on Monday night September 25th, 2017
- Jermaine Gresham (ribs) is active as Cardinals face the Cowboys September 25th, 2017
- Charles Clay scores second touchdown of season in Bills' win September 25th, 2017
- Tyrod Taylor leads Bills to upset win over Broncos September 24th, 2017
- LeSean McCoy with a quiet game in Bills' win over Broncos September 24th, 2017
- Jordan Matthews projected to lead the Bills in receptions in Week 3 September 21st, 2017
- Charles Clay (knee) limited at Bills' practice Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Tyrod Taylor will remain Bills' starting quarterback in Week 3 September 18th, 2017