Bills' Tyrod Taylor faces significant challenge against Panthers in Week 2
Buffalo Bills' quarterback Tyrod Taylor will take on the Carolina Panthers in Week 2.
The Panthers allowed 217 total yards against the 49ers in Week 1 and limited the Niners to just 166 yards passing. Taylor expects to get wide receivers Jordan Matthews and Zay Jones more involved this week. "Those outside targets will definitely come," said Taylor, who threw for 224 yards and two TDs in Week 1. "It's a game of matchups. Each game is different, and we want to be able to take advantage of those matchups."
Our models rank Taylor as the 18th-best quarterback in Week 2. We have the Virginia Tech alum down for 16.03 completions, 194.41 passing yards, 0.99 touchdowns and 33.50 rushing yards on 5.59 attempts. That would amount to 15.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,400 on this Sunday's slate.
- Bengals' Tyler Eifert (back) undergoes surgery to remove cyst November 18th, 2017
- Jaguars officially activate Dede Westbrook (core muscle) from IR November 18th, 2017
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (illness) added to Week 11 injury report November 18th, 2017
- Ravens activate Danny Woodhead (hamstring) from IR November 18th, 2017
- Seahawks' Kam Chancellor (neck) could be out for rest of season November 18th, 2017
- Lions' T.J. Jones' playing time likely reduced with Kenny Golladay healthy November 17th, 2017
- Bills' Deonte Thompson not projected for many targets in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Jordan Matthews (knee) limited for Bills on Wednesday November 15th, 2017
- Charles Clay (knee) not practicing Wednesday for Bills November 15th, 2017
- Tyrod Taylor benched ahead of Bills' Week 11 matchup November 15th, 2017
- Nathan Peterman named Bills' Week 11 starter ahead of Tyrod Taylor November 15th, 2017
- Kelvin Benjamin quiet in Week 10 Bills debut November 12th, 2017