Bills' Tyrod Taylor faces significant challenge against Panthers in Week 2
Buffalo Bills' quarterback Tyrod Taylor will take on the Carolina Panthers in Week 2.
The Panthers allowed 217 total yards against the 49ers in Week 1 and limited the Niners to just 166 yards passing. Taylor expects to get wide receivers Jordan Matthews and Zay Jones more involved this week. "Those outside targets will definitely come," said Taylor, who threw for 224 yards and two TDs in Week 1. "It's a game of matchups. Each game is different, and we want to be able to take advantage of those matchups."
Our models rank Taylor as the 18th-best quarterback in Week 2. We have the Virginia Tech alum down for 16.03 completions, 194.41 passing yards, 0.99 touchdowns and 33.50 rushing yards on 5.59 attempts. That would amount to 15.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,400 on this Sunday's slate.
- Christine Michael re-signs with Colts March 21st, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch takes pay cut to stay with Raiders March 21st, 2018
- Lions sign Luke Willson to 1-year, $2.5 million contract March 21st, 2018
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to return by May or June March 20th, 2018
- Eric Decker visiting Raiders on Tuesday March 20th, 2018
- Jaguars cutting costs, releasing Marcedes Lewis March 20th, 2018
- Bills' Zay Jones arrested, charged with felony vandalism March 20th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron lands starting opportunity with Bills, signs 2-year deal March 14th, 2018
- Trent Murphy, Bills reportedly agree on 3-year, $21 million contract March 14th, 2018
- Browns reportedly acquire Tyrod Taylor from Bills for 2018 3rd-round pick March 9th, 2018
- Chris Ivory agrees to 2-year deal with Bills March 6th, 2018
- Sean McDermott: Releasing Tyrod Taylor not in Bills' plans February 28th, 2018