Bills' Tyrod Taylor faces significant challenge against Panthers in Week 2
Buffalo Bills' quarterback Tyrod Taylor will take on the Carolina Panthers in Week 2.
The Panthers allowed 217 total yards against the 49ers in Week 1 and limited the Niners to just 166 yards passing. Taylor expects to get wide receivers Jordan Matthews and Zay Jones more involved this week. "Those outside targets will definitely come," said Taylor, who threw for 224 yards and two TDs in Week 1. "It's a game of matchups. Each game is different, and we want to be able to take advantage of those matchups."
Our models rank Taylor as the 18th-best quarterback in Week 2. We have the Virginia Tech alum down for 16.03 completions, 194.41 passing yards, 0.99 touchdowns and 33.50 rushing yards on 5.59 attempts. That would amount to 15.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,400 on this Sunday's slate.
- Packers' Jimmy Graham could be split out wide more often this season July 20th, 2018
- Jets' ArDarius Stewart reportedly suspended 2 games for PEDs July 20th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expects to be 'full-go' at Texans training camp July 20th, 2018
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Nick Chubb likely to win early-down duties for Browns June 26th, 2018
- Browns intend to ride 'hot hand' at running back June 22nd, 2018
- Baker Mayfield 'has a long way to go' to take over as Browns' starter June 18th, 2018
- Corey Coleman in make-or-break season for Browns June 14th, 2018
- Browns expected to use Jarvis Landry more down the field June 11th, 2018
- Carlos Hyde the favorite to start in Week 1 for Cleveland June 9th, 2018