Bills' Tyrod Taylor faces significant challenge against Panthers in Week 2
Buffalo Bills' quarterback Tyrod Taylor will take on the Carolina Panthers in Week 2.
The Panthers allowed 217 total yards against the 49ers in Week 1 and limited the Niners to just 166 yards passing. Taylor expects to get wide receivers Jordan Matthews and Zay Jones more involved this week. "Those outside targets will definitely come," said Taylor, who threw for 224 yards and two TDs in Week 1. "It's a game of matchups. Each game is different, and we want to be able to take advantage of those matchups."
Our models rank Taylor as the 18th-best quarterback in Week 2. We have the Virginia Tech alum down for 16.03 completions, 194.41 passing yards, 0.99 touchdowns and 33.50 rushing yards on 5.59 attempts. That would amount to 15.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,400 on this Sunday's slate.
- Saints' Drew Brees has no plans to test free agent market January 16th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski looking to build off impressive performance in Divisional Round January 16th, 2018
- Patriots' Brandin Cooks projected as the top fantasy wideout for the Conference Championships January 16th, 2018
- Eagles' Jay Ajayi projected for 67 total yards against Vikings Sunday January 16th, 2018
- Vikings' Latavius Murray projected for 53 rushing yards on Sunday January 16th, 2018
- Patriots' Dion Lewis projected for a busy game against Jacksonville January 16th, 2018
- Kelvin Benjamin catches just 1 pass in Bills' playoff loss to Jaguars January 7th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy leads Bills in rushing and receiving in Sunday's loss January 7th, 2018
- Tyrod Taylor knocked out of Bills' game late in the fourth quarter January 7th, 2018
- Bills' LeSean McCoy (ankle) will play against the Jaguars January 7th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (ankle) reportedly 'likely to play' for Bills on Sunday January 7th, 2018
- Deonte Thompson and the Bills' passing game in for a long day versus Jaguars January 5th, 2018