49ers' Brian Hoyer had quick trigger in Week 1
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Brian Hoyer is the signal caller that was quickest at getting the ball out in Week 1, according to the Associated Press' Josh Dubow.
At 1.85 seconds per pass, Hoyer was the fastest to get rid of the ball in his Week 1 start against the Carolina Panthers. He was 0.19 seconds faster than the next-closest quarterback, Derek Carr (2.04 seconds per pass). This shouldn't come as a surprise given Hoyer's 4.2 adjusted yards per attempt, which ranks 26th of 31 eligible passers.
In Week 2's meeting with the Seattle Seahawks and their elite defense, don't expect anything better than Hoyer's Week 1 line (193 yards, 0 touchdowns and 1 interception). At $6,300, his projected output of 12.8 FanDuel points is the 4th-lowest among Sunday's starters.
- Larry Fitzgerald racks up 13 catches in Cardinals' MNF loss September 25th, 2017
- Dak Prescott accounts for 3 touchdowns in Cowboys' win September 25th, 2017
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott totals 94 yards and a score in Week 3 September 25th, 2017
- Giants' Orleans Darkwa dealing with just a 'minor' back injury September 25th, 2017
- J.J. Nelson (hamstring) is active for the Cardinals on Monday night September 25th, 2017
- Jermaine Gresham (ribs) is active as Cardinals face the Cowboys September 25th, 2017
- 49ers send Tank Carradine (ankle) to injured reserve September 25th, 2017
- George Kittle doesn't do much for 49ers in Thursday night shootout September 22nd, 2017
- Brian Hoyer rebounds for 49ers in Week 3 with 332 passing yards, 3 scores September 22nd, 2017
- Pierre Garcon turns 10 targets into 142 yards in 49ers' loss September 22nd, 2017
- 49ers' Carlos Hyde finds the end zone twice on Thursday September 22nd, 2017
- 49ers' George Kittle (hip) active for Thursday Night Football September 21st, 2017