Seahawks' Pete Carroll 'anxious to see' Chris Carson's growth
Seattle Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll said that he is "anxious to see how [Chris Carson] grows", according to 49ers.com's Joe Fann.
Carroll spoke highly of his 22-year-old back and suggested that he has even more to offer than we saw from his Week 1 performance. Carroll's comments on Carson's growth and the possibility of his role expanding are also promising when talking the rookie's workload going forward. That is, if Thomas Rawls' (ankle) return doesn't do damage to his snap count in Week 2.
According to our algorithms, Carson shouldn't carry a big load in the Seahawks matchup with the San Francisco 49ers. In the packed backfield, the youngster's projected for just 19.1 rushing yards, 0.20 touchdowns and 6.6 FanDuel points at a price of $5,200.
- Larry Fitzgerald racks up 13 catches in Cardinals' MNF loss September 25th, 2017
- Dak Prescott accounts for 3 touchdowns in Cowboys' win September 25th, 2017
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott totals 94 yards and a score in Week 3 September 25th, 2017
- Giants' Orleans Darkwa dealing with just a 'minor' back injury September 25th, 2017
- J.J. Nelson (hamstring) is active for the Cardinals on Monday night September 25th, 2017
- Jermaine Gresham (ribs) is active as Cardinals face the Cowboys September 25th, 2017
- Seahawks' Jimmy Graham gets on track with 7 catches for 72 yards September 25th, 2017
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson tosses 4 touchdowns in Week 3 loss September 25th, 2017
- Chris Carson starts for the Seahawks again in Week 3 September 25th, 2017
- Thomas Rawls held without a touch in Seahawks' loss to Tennessee September 25th, 2017
- Seahawks' Doug Baldwin (groin) undergoing MRI, injury not expected to be serious September 25th, 2017
- Jimmy Graham (ankle) active for Seahawks on Sunday September 24th, 2017