Seahawks' Pete Carroll 'anxious to see' Chris Carson's growth
Seattle Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll said that he is "anxious to see how [Chris Carson] grows", according to 49ers.com's Joe Fann.
Carroll spoke highly of his 22-year-old back and suggested that he has even more to offer than we saw from his Week 1 performance. Carroll's comments on Carson's growth and the possibility of his role expanding are also promising when talking the rookie's workload going forward. That is, if Thomas Rawls' (ankle) return doesn't do damage to his snap count in Week 2.
According to our algorithms, Carson shouldn't carry a big load in the Seahawks matchup with the San Francisco 49ers. In the packed backfield, the youngster's projected for just 19.1 rushing yards, 0.20 touchdowns and 6.6 FanDuel points at a price of $5,200.
- Christine Michael re-signs with Colts March 21st, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch takes pay cut to stay with Raiders March 21st, 2018
- Lions sign Luke Willson to 1-year, $2.5 million contract March 21st, 2018
- Bills' Zay Jones arrested, charged with felony vandalism March 20th, 2018
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to return by May or June March 20th, 2018
- Eric Decker visiting Raiders on Tuesday March 20th, 2018
- Colts release defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins March 17th, 2018
- Free agent Terrelle Pryor visiting Seahawks on Sunday March 17th, 2018
- Seahawks sign wideout Jaron Brown March 17th, 2018
- Seahawks sign tight end Ed Dickson to three-year deal March 16th, 2018
- Seahawks elect not to tender Thomas Rawls, making him a free agent March 14th, 2018
- Richard Sherman signs 3-year deal with 49ers March 11th, 2018