Seahawks' Pete Carroll 'anxious to see' Chris Carson's growth
Seattle Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll said that he is "anxious to see how [Chris Carson] grows", according to 49ers.com's Joe Fann.
Carroll spoke highly of his 22-year-old back and suggested that he has even more to offer than we saw from his Week 1 performance. Carroll's comments on Carson's growth and the possibility of his role expanding are also promising when talking the rookie's workload going forward. That is, if Thomas Rawls' (ankle) return doesn't do damage to his snap count in Week 2.
According to our algorithms, Carson shouldn't carry a big load in the Seahawks matchup with the San Francisco 49ers. In the packed backfield, the youngster's projected for just 19.1 rushing yards, 0.20 touchdowns and 6.6 FanDuel points at a price of $5,200.
- Bengals' Tyler Eifert (back) undergoes surgery to remove cyst November 18th, 2017
- Jaguars officially activate Dede Westbrook (core muscle) from IR November 18th, 2017
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (illness) added to Week 11 injury report November 18th, 2017
- Ravens activate Danny Woodhead (hamstring) from IR November 18th, 2017
- Lions' T.J. Jones' playing time likely reduced with Kenny Golladay healthy November 17th, 2017
- Brandon Coleman seeing his role diminish in New Orleans November 17th, 2017
- Seahawks' Kam Chancellor (neck) could be out for rest of season November 18th, 2017
- Seattle's Tyler Lockett looking to bounce back in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Jimmy Graham (knee) limited in Seahawks' practice on Thursday November 16th, 2017
- Seahawks' Paul Richardson projected for four targets in Week 11 November 16th, 2017
- Seattle's Thomas Rawls expected to see fewer touches in Week 11 November 16th, 2017
- Seahawks' Kam Chancellor (stinger) to be further evaluated November 16th, 2017