Seahawks' Pete Carroll 'anxious to see' Chris Carson's growth
Seattle Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll said that he is "anxious to see how [Chris Carson] grows", according to 49ers.com's Joe Fann.
Carroll spoke highly of his 22-year-old back and suggested that he has even more to offer than we saw from his Week 1 performance. Carroll's comments on Carson's growth and the possibility of his role expanding are also promising when talking the rookie's workload going forward. That is, if Thomas Rawls' (ankle) return doesn't do damage to his snap count in Week 2.
According to our algorithms, Carson shouldn't carry a big load in the Seahawks matchup with the San Francisco 49ers. In the packed backfield, the youngster's projected for just 19.1 rushing yards, 0.20 touchdowns and 6.6 FanDuel points at a price of $5,200.
- Saints' Drew Brees has no plans to test free agent market January 16th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski looking to build off impressive performance in Divisional Round January 16th, 2018
- Patriots' Brandin Cooks projected as the top fantasy wideout for the Conference Championships January 16th, 2018
- Eagles' Jay Ajayi projected for 67 total yards against Vikings Sunday January 16th, 2018
- Vikings' Latavius Murray projected for 53 rushing yards on Sunday January 16th, 2018
- Patriots' Dion Lewis projected for a busy game against Jacksonville January 16th, 2018
- Carroll: Seahawks would 'love' to have Jimmy Graham back January 2nd, 2018
- Seahawks' Doug Baldwin scores two touchdowns in season finale January 1st, 2018
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson throws for 221 yards and 2 scores in Week 17 loss January 1st, 2018
- Jimmy Graham (knee) did not practice Wednesday for Seahawks December 27th, 2017
- Russell Wilson throws for 2 TDs and not much else in Seahawks' win December 24th, 2017
- Mike Davis held to 8 touches in Seahawks' blowout loss to Rams December 17th, 2017