Seahawks' Pete Carroll 'anxious to see' Chris Carson's growth
Seattle Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll said that he is "anxious to see how [Chris Carson] grows", according to 49ers.com's Joe Fann.
Carroll spoke highly of his 22-year-old back and suggested that he has even more to offer than we saw from his Week 1 performance. Carroll's comments on Carson's growth and the possibility of his role expanding are also promising when talking the rookie's workload going forward. That is, if Thomas Rawls' (ankle) return doesn't do damage to his snap count in Week 2.
According to our algorithms, Carson shouldn't carry a big load in the Seahawks matchup with the San Francisco 49ers. In the packed backfield, the youngster's projected for just 19.1 rushing yards, 0.20 touchdowns and 6.6 FanDuel points at a price of $5,200.
- Packers' Jimmy Graham could be split out wide more often this season July 20th, 2018
- Jets' ArDarius Stewart reportedly suspended 2 games for PEDs July 20th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expects to be 'full-go' at Texans training camp July 20th, 2018
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Earl Thomas would like to be traded if Seahawks don't offer contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Seattle's Kam Chancellor announces his retirement from the NFL July 1st, 2018
- Seahawks' Brandon Marshall (toe, ankle, hamstring) will be ready for training camp June 21st, 2018
- Brandon Marshall (toe, ankle) practicing limited for Seahawks June 3rd, 2018
- Brandon Marshall reportedly signs 1-year deal with Seahawks May 29th, 2018
- Seattle Seahawks select RB Rashaad Penny with the 27th pick April 26th, 2018