T.J. Yeldon doesn't do much in Jacksonville's Week 11 win
Jacksonville Jaguars running back T.J. Yeldon gained 20 yards on 6 touches in Sunday's win over the Cleveland Browns.
With Leonard Fournette healthy, Yeldon rushed just 5 times for 15 yards while adding a 5-yard catch in the win. The back up back will not be a factor in fantasy unless Forunette misses any playing time.
Yeldon ended the day with 2.5 FanDuel points.
- Broncos' Shane Ray reportedly avoided additional wrist surgery July 23rd, 2018
- Josh Gordon misses start of Browns' camp, intends to join 'soon' July 23rd, 2018
- Packers' Jimmy Graham could be split out wide more often this season July 20th, 2018
- Jets' ArDarius Stewart reportedly suspended 2 games for PEDs July 20th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expects to be 'full-go' at Texans training camp July 20th, 2018
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Jaguars' Dante Fowler opens training camp on PUP list July 23rd, 2018
- T.J. Yeldon solidly second in Jaguars' backfield July 12th, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins to be integral part of Jaguars' offense June 14th, 2018
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette slimming down for 2018 season June 12th, 2018
- Jaguars want to use Corey Grant more in 2018 June 1st, 2018
- Jacksonville Jaguars add WR D.J. Chark with the 61st overall pick April 27th, 2018