T.J. Yeldon doesn't do much in Jacksonville's Week 11 win
Jacksonville Jaguars running back T.J. Yeldon gained 20 yards on 6 touches in Sunday's win over the Cleveland Browns.
With Leonard Fournette healthy, Yeldon rushed just 5 times for 15 yards while adding a 5-yard catch in the win. The back up back will not be a factor in fantasy unless Forunette misses any playing time.
Yeldon ended the day with 2.5 FanDuel points.
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) suffered a UCL injury on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Raiders looking for a 1st-round pick in exchange for Amari Cooper October 15th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain October 15th, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (shoulder) active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Matt Breida (ankle) active for the 49ers on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Jaguars' T.J. Yeldon rushes for 41 yards on 8 carries in Week 6 loss October 15th, 2018
- Blake Bortles struggles in Jaguars' upset loss on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Jalen Ramsey (ankle) active for Jaguars versus Cowboys October 14th, 2018
- Jalen Ramsey (knee) questionable for Jaguars versus Cowboys October 12th, 2018
- Leonard Fournette ran Friday, has 'chance' to return for Jaguars Week 7 October 12th, 2018
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) reportedly may be on Jaguars' shelf until Week 10 October 10th, 2018