Kenyan Drake a no-show in Dolphins' loss
Miami Dolphins running back Kenyan Drake gained just 14 yards in Sunday's loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Drake rushed 7 times for 4 yards while adding 1 catch for 10 yards in a disappointing show on Sunday. Fellow backfield mate Damien Willimas had the edge in workload, as well as production as he saw 11 touches in Week 11.
Drake was projected for 7.6 FanDuel points, and he was a bust with just 1.9 points on Sunday.
- Broncos' Shane Ray reportedly avoided additional wrist surgery July 23rd, 2018
- Jaguars' Dante Fowler opens training camp on PUP list July 23rd, 2018
- Josh Gordon misses start of Browns' camp, intends to join 'soon' July 23rd, 2018
- Packers' Jimmy Graham could be split out wide more often this season July 20th, 2018
- Jets' ArDarius Stewart reportedly suspended 2 games for PEDs July 20th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expects to be 'full-go' at Texans training camp July 20th, 2018
- Frank Gore's age not a concern for Dolphins July 9th, 2018
- Dolphins unsure of Mike Gesicki's role to start the season June 9th, 2018
- Dolphins taking it easy with DeVante Parker heading into the 2018 season June 1st, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Gase: Dolphins' DeVante Parker doing 'a great job' so far this offseason May 10th, 2018
- Dolphins acquire Akeem Spence in trade with Lions May 3rd, 2018