Kenyan Drake a no-show in Dolphins' loss
Miami Dolphins running back Kenyan Drake gained just 14 yards in Sunday's loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Drake rushed 7 times for 4 yards while adding 1 catch for 10 yards in a disappointing show on Sunday. Fellow backfield mate Damien Willimas had the edge in workload, as well as production as he saw 11 touches in Week 11.
Drake was projected for 7.6 FanDuel points, and he was a bust with just 1.9 points on Sunday.
- Jermaine Gresham (illness) ruled out by Arizona for Week 15 December 16th, 2017
- Eric Ebron stay hot, catches a touchdown in Lions' Week 15 win December 16th, 2017
- Mitchell Trubisky has an up-and-down game in Bears' Week 15 loss December 16th, 2017
- Jordan Howard totals just 63 yards in Bears' Week 15 loss to Lions December 16th, 2017
- Matt Stafford throws 2 touchdown passes in Lions' win December 16th, 2017
- Washington activates Dustin Hopkins (hip) from I.R. on Saturday December 16th, 2017
- Damien Williams (shoulder) will not play on Sunday for Miami December 16th, 2017
- Dolphins' Damien Williams (shoulder) doubtful to play against Buffalo December 15th, 2017
- Damien Williams (shoulder) remains sidelined at Dolphins practice December 13th, 2017
- Julius Thomas catches 2 passes for Dolphins in Week 14 December 12th, 2017
- Kenny Stills slows down for Dolphins on Monday night December 12th, 2017
- DeVante Parker catches 4 passes for 40 yards as Dolphins defeat New England December 12th, 2017