Matt Ryan attempts 36 passes, tallies 210 yards as Falcons fall to Eagles
Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan completed 22-of-36 passes as he finished Saturday's Divisional Round loss with 210 yards and one score.
The Philadelphia Eagles' pass rush disrupted Ryan throughout the afternoon. He just never seemed to settle in and couldn't find the big play to get Atlanta over the top. While failing to record a rush attempt, the 2016 MVP was sacked three times for a loss of 15 yards.
In a losing effort, Ryan turned in 14.4 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,700. He ends his postseason with 428 yards, 2 touchdowns and 0 interceptions in 2 games.
- Saints' Drew Brees has no plans to test free agent market January 16th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski looking to build off impressive performance in Divisional Round January 16th, 2018
- Patriots' Brandin Cooks projected as the top fantasy wideout for the Conference Championships January 16th, 2018
- Eagles' Jay Ajayi projected for 67 total yards against Vikings Sunday January 16th, 2018
- Vikings' Latavius Murray projected for 53 rushing yards on Sunday January 16th, 2018
- Patriots' Dion Lewis projected for a busy game against Jacksonville January 16th, 2018
- Taylor Gabriel finishes with just 4 yards in Falcons' loss January 14th, 2018
- Austin Hooper targeted just once in Falcons' playoff loss January 14th, 2018
- Mohamed Sanu racks up 50 yards in Falcons' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Tevin Coleman leads the Falcons in rushing in Saturday's playoff loss January 14th, 2018
- Devonta Freeman struggles on the ground in Falcons' season-ending loss January 14th, 2018
- Julio Jones tops 100 yards in Falcons' Divisional Round loss January 13th, 2018