Matt Ryan attempts 36 passes, tallies 210 yards as Falcons fall to Eagles
Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan completed 22-of-36 passes as he finished Saturday's Divisional Round loss with 210 yards and one score.
The Philadelphia Eagles' pass rush disrupted Ryan throughout the afternoon. He just never seemed to settle in and couldn't find the big play to get Atlanta over the top. While failing to record a rush attempt, the 2016 MVP was sacked three times for a loss of 15 yards.
In a losing effort, Ryan turned in 14.4 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,700. He ends his postseason with 428 yards, 2 touchdowns and 0 interceptions in 2 games.
- Chicago's Mitchell Trubisky ranked among Week 15's top-ten quarterbacks December 14th, 2018
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) expected to play in Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- Colts' Eric Ebron projected for 7.8 targets in Week 15's matchup against Dallas December 14th, 2018
- New England's Rob Gronkowski ranked as Week 15's TE3 December 14th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (hamstring) questionable for Bills Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- Ben Roethlisberger (ribs) good to go for Steelers versus Patriots December 14th, 2018
- Austin Hooper (knee, ankle) will play for Atlanta on Sunday December 14th, 2018
- Falcons' Ito Smith (neck) misses Friday's practice, questionable for Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- Julio Jones (illness) returns to Falcons practice, expected to play Sunday December 14th, 2018
- Falcons' Austin Hooper (knee, ankle) sits out practice again December 13th, 2018
- Julio Jones sent home from Falcons practice with illness December 13th, 2018
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (leg) unable to practice on Wednesday December 12th, 2018