Matt Ryan attempts 36 passes, tallies 210 yards as Falcons fall to Eagles
Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan completed 22-of-36 passes as he finished Saturday's Divisional Round loss with 210 yards and one score.
The Philadelphia Eagles' pass rush disrupted Ryan throughout the afternoon. He just never seemed to settle in and couldn't find the big play to get Atlanta over the top. While failing to record a rush attempt, the 2016 MVP was sacked three times for a loss of 15 yards.
In a losing effort, Ryan turned in 14.4 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,700. He ends his postseason with 428 yards, 2 touchdowns and 0 interceptions in 2 games.
- Christine Michael re-signs with Colts March 21st, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch takes pay cut to stay with Raiders March 21st, 2018
- Lions sign Luke Willson to 1-year, $2.5 million contract March 21st, 2018
- Bills' Zay Jones arrested, charged with felony vandalism March 20th, 2018
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to return by May or June March 20th, 2018
- Eric Decker visiting Raiders on Tuesday March 20th, 2018
- Falcons' 'main focus' is to extend Matt Ryan this offseason January 18th, 2018
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman (knee) won't require surgery January 18th, 2018
- Taylor Gabriel finishes with just 4 yards in Falcons' loss January 14th, 2018
- Austin Hooper targeted just once in Falcons' playoff loss January 14th, 2018
- Mohamed Sanu racks up 50 yards in Falcons' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Tevin Coleman leads the Falcons in rushing in Saturday's playoff loss January 14th, 2018