Matt Ryan attempts 36 passes, tallies 210 yards as Falcons fall to Eagles
Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan completed 22-of-36 passes as he finished Saturday's Divisional Round loss with 210 yards and one score.
The Philadelphia Eagles' pass rush disrupted Ryan throughout the afternoon. He just never seemed to settle in and couldn't find the big play to get Atlanta over the top. While failing to record a rush attempt, the 2016 MVP was sacked three times for a loss of 15 yards.
In a losing effort, Ryan turned in 14.4 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,700. He ends his postseason with 428 yards, 2 touchdowns and 0 interceptions in 2 games.
- Eagles' Wendell Smallwood primed for larger role in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Corey Clement (quad) added to Eagles' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Minnesota's Kyle Rudolph projected as a top-6 tight end for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Latavius Murray expected to start with Dalvin Cook ruled out for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) removed from Raiders' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Earl Thomas (personal) not a lock to play for Seattle in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Devonta Freeman (knee) unavailable again for Falcons Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Julio Jones (calf) will play for Falcons against Eagles September 21st, 2018
- Falcons' Tevin Coleman expected to see 20 touches again Week 3 September 20th, 2018
- Julio Jones (calf) misses Falcons' practice again Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Julio Jones (calf) absent on Wednesday from Falcons' practice September 19th, 2018
- Falcons 'not sure' on Devonta Freeman (knee) timetable September 17th, 2018