Julio Jones tops 100 yards in Falcons' Divisional Round loss
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones caught 9-of-16 targets for 101 yards in Saturday's 15-10 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.
Jones was definitely Ryan's go-to guy in Saturday's Divisional Round matchup. His 16 targets were 11 more than the next-closest Falcons player as he doubled up Mohamed Sanu's 50 receiving yards.
As the Falcons postseason comes to an end, Jones will go home with 18 catches, 195 yards and 1 touchdown on 26 targets. He capped his 2017-18 season off with 14.6 FanDuel points against the Eagles.
- Christine Michael re-signs with Colts March 21st, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch takes pay cut to stay with Raiders March 21st, 2018
- Lions sign Luke Willson to 1-year, $2.5 million contract March 21st, 2018
- Bills' Zay Jones arrested, charged with felony vandalism March 20th, 2018
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to return by May or June March 20th, 2018
- Eric Decker visiting Raiders on Tuesday March 20th, 2018
- Falcons' 'main focus' is to extend Matt Ryan this offseason January 18th, 2018
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman (knee) won't require surgery January 18th, 2018
- Taylor Gabriel finishes with just 4 yards in Falcons' loss January 14th, 2018
- Austin Hooper targeted just once in Falcons' playoff loss January 14th, 2018
- Mohamed Sanu racks up 50 yards in Falcons' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Tevin Coleman leads the Falcons in rushing in Saturday's playoff loss January 14th, 2018