Julio Jones tops 100 yards in Falcons' Divisional Round loss
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones caught 9-of-16 targets for 101 yards in Saturday's 15-10 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.
Jones was definitely Ryan's go-to guy in Saturday's Divisional Round matchup. His 16 targets were 11 more than the next-closest Falcons player as he doubled up Mohamed Sanu's 50 receiving yards.
As the Falcons postseason comes to an end, Jones will go home with 18 catches, 195 yards and 1 touchdown on 26 targets. He capped his 2017-18 season off with 14.6 FanDuel points against the Eagles.
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) unlikely to be ready for Texans' training camp June 18th, 2018
- Eric Ebron standing out for Colts during offseason work June 18th, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck says 'pain is gone' in shoulder June 18th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Julio Jones expected at Falcons' July passing camp June 14th, 2018
- Julio Jones to skip Falcons' minicamp, officially a holdout June 11th, 2018
- Atlanta's Julio Jones absent from OTA's, not contract related May 29th, 2018
- Falcons sign Matt Ryan to five-year extension May 3rd, 2018
- Atlanta Falcons draft WR Calvin Ridley with the 26th pick April 26th, 2018
- Falcons' 'main focus' is to extend Matt Ryan this offseason January 18th, 2018