Eagles' Jay Ajayi totals 98 yards in Divisional Round win over Falcons
Philadelphia Eagles running back Jay Ajayi rushed for 54 yards and added 44 receiving yards in Saturday's 15-10 victory over the Atlanta Falcons.
Ajayi was the lead back for Philadelphia, as he carried the ball 15 times to LeGarrette Blount's nine and Corey Clement's one. His production made up for an early fumble and so much more.
Originally projected for 10.3 FanDuel points, Ajayi finished Saturday's game with 11.3 FD points at a cost of $6,900. He'll next square off with the winner of the other NFC Divisional Round matchup between the New Orleans Saints and Minnesota Vikings.
- Minnesota's Kyle Rudolph projected as a top-6 tight end for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Latavius Murray expected to start with Dalvin Cook ruled out for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) removed from Raiders' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Earl Thomas (personal) not a lock to play for Seattle in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Cardinals list Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring) as questionable September 21st, 2018
- Doug Baldwin (knee) ruled out for second straight week by Seattle September 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Wendell Smallwood primed for larger role in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Corey Clement (quad) added to Eagles' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Jay Ajayi (back) sidelined for Eagles' Week 3 matchup against Colts September 21st, 2018
- Jay Ajayi (back) misses third consecutive Eagles' practice Friday September 21st, 2018
- Jay Ajayi (back) remains day-to-day for Eagles September 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) still not cleared for contact September 21st, 2018