Alshon Jeffery leads Eagles with 61 yards in Divisional Round win
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Alshon Jeffery hauled in four catches for 61 yards in Saturday's 15-10 win over the Atlanta Falcons.
The Eagles limited Nick Foles in the passing game, especially in the second half. In doing so, Jeffery garnered just five targets, which tied a team-high. His longest reception went for 21 yards as he helped lead the team to an appearance in next week's NFC Championship.
At $7,200, Jeffery produced 8.1 FanDuel points against the Falcons. That's below his projected output of 11.4 and his season-average of 10.5. We shouldn't expect much better in next week's game versus the Minnesota Vikings or New Orleans Saints.
- Christine Michael re-signs with Colts March 21st, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch takes pay cut to stay with Raiders March 21st, 2018
- Lions sign Luke Willson to 1-year, $2.5 million contract March 21st, 2018
- Bills' Zay Jones arrested, charged with felony vandalism March 20th, 2018
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to return by May or June March 20th, 2018
- Eric Decker visiting Raiders on Tuesday March 20th, 2018
- Eagles re-sign Nigel Bradham to five-year contract March 14th, 2018
- Panthers acquire Torrey Smith, send cornerback Daryl Worley to Eagles March 9th, 2018
- Report: Seahawks trading Michael Bennett to Eagles March 7th, 2018
- Eagles' Brent Celek confirms plan to return in 2018 March 6th, 2018
- Eagles' Trey Burton 'expected to leave' in free agency March 3rd, 2018
- Torrey Smith 'expecting to be back' with Eagles in 2018 February 24th, 2018