Alshon Jeffery leads Eagles with 61 yards in Divisional Round win
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Alshon Jeffery hauled in four catches for 61 yards in Saturday's 15-10 win over the Atlanta Falcons.
The Eagles limited Nick Foles in the passing game, especially in the second half. In doing so, Jeffery garnered just five targets, which tied a team-high. His longest reception went for 21 yards as he helped lead the team to an appearance in next week's NFC Championship.
At $7,200, Jeffery produced 8.1 FanDuel points against the Falcons. That's below his projected output of 11.4 and his season-average of 10.5. We shouldn't expect much better in next week's game versus the Minnesota Vikings or New Orleans Saints.
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) unlikely to be ready for Texans' training camp June 18th, 2018
- Eric Ebron standing out for Colts during offseason work June 18th, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck says 'pain is gone' in shoulder June 18th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Dallas Goedert could feature in red-zone immediately for Eagles June 17th, 2018
- Jay Ajayi could be Eagles' workhorse back in 2018 June 12th, 2018
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (knee) cleared for 7-on-7 drills June 7th, 2018
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (knee) expected to be ready for Week 1 June 5th, 2018
- Jay Ajayi ready to be Eagles' workhorse back in 2018 May 31st, 2018
- Eagles' Corey Clement wants more touches in 2018 May 27th, 2018