Alshon Jeffery leads Eagles with 61 yards in Divisional Round win
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Alshon Jeffery hauled in four catches for 61 yards in Saturday's 15-10 win over the Atlanta Falcons.
The Eagles limited Nick Foles in the passing game, especially in the second half. In doing so, Jeffery garnered just five targets, which tied a team-high. His longest reception went for 21 yards as he helped lead the team to an appearance in next week's NFC Championship.
At $7,200, Jeffery produced 8.1 FanDuel points against the Falcons. That's below his projected output of 11.4 and his season-average of 10.5. We shouldn't expect much better in next week's game versus the Minnesota Vikings or New Orleans Saints.
- Minnesota's Kyle Rudolph projected as a top-6 tight end for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Latavius Murray expected to start with Dalvin Cook ruled out for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) removed from Raiders' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Earl Thomas (personal) not a lock to play for Seattle in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Cardinals list Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring) as questionable September 21st, 2018
- Doug Baldwin (knee) ruled out for second straight week by Seattle September 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Wendell Smallwood primed for larger role in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Corey Clement (quad) added to Eagles' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Jay Ajayi (back) sidelined for Eagles' Week 3 matchup against Colts September 21st, 2018
- Jay Ajayi (back) misses third consecutive Eagles' practice Friday September 21st, 2018
- Jay Ajayi (back) remains day-to-day for Eagles September 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) still not cleared for contact September 21st, 2018