Alshon Jeffery leads Eagles with 61 yards in Divisional Round win
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Alshon Jeffery hauled in four catches for 61 yards in Saturday's 15-10 win over the Atlanta Falcons.
The Eagles limited Nick Foles in the passing game, especially in the second half. In doing so, Jeffery garnered just five targets, which tied a team-high. His longest reception went for 21 yards as he helped lead the team to an appearance in next week's NFC Championship.
At $7,200, Jeffery produced 8.1 FanDuel points against the Falcons. That's below his projected output of 11.4 and his season-average of 10.5. We shouldn't expect much better in next week's game versus the Minnesota Vikings or New Orleans Saints.
- Chicago's Mitchell Trubisky ranked among Week 15's top-ten quarterbacks December 14th, 2018
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) expected to play in Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- Colts' Eric Ebron projected for 7.8 targets in Week 15's matchup against Dallas December 14th, 2018
- New England's Rob Gronkowski ranked as Week 15's TE3 December 14th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (hamstring) questionable for Bills Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- Ben Roethlisberger (ribs) good to go for Steelers versus Patriots December 14th, 2018
- Carson Wentz 'questionable' for Eagles versus Rams December 14th, 2018
- Nick Foles has 'full confidence' from Eagles teammates December 13th, 2018
- Carson Wentz reportedly has fracture in back, Eagles evaluating availability December 13th, 2018
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (back) unlikely to play on Sunday, could miss the rest of 2018 December 12th, 2018
- Eagles put Corey Clement (knee) on injured reserve December 11th, 2018
- Eagles' Corey Clement injures knee, reportedly 'expected to miss time' December 11th, 2018