Alshon Jeffery leads Eagles with 61 yards in Divisional Round win
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Alshon Jeffery hauled in four catches for 61 yards in Saturday's 15-10 win over the Atlanta Falcons.
The Eagles limited Nick Foles in the passing game, especially in the second half. In doing so, Jeffery garnered just five targets, which tied a team-high. His longest reception went for 21 yards as he helped lead the team to an appearance in next week's NFC Championship.
At $7,200, Jeffery produced 8.1 FanDuel points against the Falcons. That's below his projected output of 11.4 and his season-average of 10.5. We shouldn't expect much better in next week's game versus the Minnesota Vikings or New Orleans Saints.
- Saints' Drew Brees has no plans to test free agent market January 16th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski looking to build off impressive performance in Divisional Round January 16th, 2018
- Patriots' Brandin Cooks projected as the top fantasy wideout for the Conference Championships January 16th, 2018
- Vikings' Latavius Murray projected for 53 rushing yards on Sunday January 16th, 2018
- Patriots' Dion Lewis projected for a busy game against Jacksonville January 16th, 2018
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette not injured in car accident on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Eagles' Jay Ajayi projected for 67 total yards against Vikings Sunday January 16th, 2018
- Eagles' Nick Foles will face the NFL's top defense in NFC Championship January 16th, 2018
- Corey Clement catches 5 passes in Eagles' Divisional Round win January 14th, 2018
- Torrey Smith catches 3 passes for 39 yards in Eagles' win January 14th, 2018
- LeGarrette Blount scores the Eagles' only touchdown on Saturday January 14th, 2018
- Nelson Agholor finishes with 44 total yards in Eagles' win over Falcons January 14th, 2018