Zach Ertz limited to three catches while Eagles advance to NFC Championship
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz caught 3-of-5 targets for 32 yards in Saturday's Divisional Round win over the Atlanta Falcons.
For the majority of the season, Ertz was ultra-effective in the Philadelphia passing game. He served as Carson Wentz' security blanket over the middle, but he's seen a drop in production since Nick Foles took over under center. There's a chance that the Falcons were just a tough matchup though, so he could bounce back against next week's opponent.
The Eagles will do battle with the winner of the Minnesota Vikings and New Orleans Saints. Ertz' 4.7 FanDuel points constituted a second straight week below 5 FD points and came up well short of his season-average (11.8).
- Christine Michael re-signs with Colts March 21st, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch takes pay cut to stay with Raiders March 21st, 2018
- Lions sign Luke Willson to 1-year, $2.5 million contract March 21st, 2018
- Bills' Zay Jones arrested, charged with felony vandalism March 20th, 2018
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to return by May or June March 20th, 2018
- Eric Decker visiting Raiders on Tuesday March 20th, 2018
- Eagles re-sign Nigel Bradham to five-year contract March 14th, 2018
- Panthers acquire Torrey Smith, send cornerback Daryl Worley to Eagles March 9th, 2018
- Report: Seahawks trading Michael Bennett to Eagles March 7th, 2018
- Eagles' Brent Celek confirms plan to return in 2018 March 6th, 2018
- Eagles' Trey Burton 'expected to leave' in free agency March 3rd, 2018
- Torrey Smith 'expecting to be back' with Eagles in 2018 February 24th, 2018