49ers' Reuben Foster arrested again for domestic violence, possessing assault rifle
San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster was arrested Sunday morning in Santa Clara, California on charges "related to domestic violence," and for possessing an assault rifle.
This is Foster's second arrest in the past month, as he was popped for marijuana possession in Alabama on January 12. It's a concerning trend for the 2017 first-round pick, who also failed a drug test at the NFL Combine and was then kicked out of the event after an altercation with a hospital employee. After a promising rookie campaign, Foster will likely be hit with a lengthy suspension following this latest incident.
Foster recorded 72 tackles (59 solo) and 1 pass deflection in 10 games as a rookie for the 49ers.
- Bears decline Josh Sitton's $8 million option February 20th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell fully expected to be franchise tagged by Steelers February 20th, 2018
- Free agent Adam Vinatieri plans to kick in 2018 February 20th, 2018
- Bears release Jerrell Freeman after 2 seasons with team February 20th, 2018
- Jaguars pick up Marcedes Lewis' third-year option February 20th, 2018
- Giants' Eli Apple expected to be traded this offseason February 20th, 2018
- 49ers' Reuben Foster arrested again for domestic violence, possessing assault rifle February 12th, 2018
- 49ers sign Jimmy Garoppolo to a five-year, $137.5 million contract February 8th, 2018
- Jimmy Garoppolo and 49ers' contract talks have made progress February 4th, 2018
- Jimmy Garoppolo extension remains high priority for 49ers January 24th, 2018
- 49ers' Reuben Foster arrested on marijuana possession January 13th, 2018
- 'Confidence on both sides' that Jimmy Garoppolo, 49ers will reach deal January 13th, 2018