Texans' C.J. Fiedorowicz mulling retirement
Houston Texans tight end C.J. Fiedorowicz (concussions) revealed he is considering retirement.
Fiedorowicz has suffered four concussions since December 2016. The 26-year-old tight end says he plans on reporting for the Texans' offseason program and OTAs.
Fiedorowicz averaged 3.9 FanDuel points in five games last season, with 14 catches (22 targets) for 127 scoreless yards.
- Chargers' Hunter Henry tears ACL, likely out for 2018 season May 22nd, 2018
- Jets trade Christian Hackenberg to the Raiders for late-round pick May 22nd, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Curtis Samuel (ankle) participating in Panthers' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) eager to do more at Giants' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Carson Wentz (knee) throwing during Eagles' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) throwing during Texans' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- J.J. Watt (knee) expected to be at 'full strength' for Texans in 2018 May 14th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (ACL) expected to be at Texans' training camp May 14th, 2018
- Texans' Deshaun Watson (ACL) is ahead of schedule March 27th, 2018
- Report: Aaron Colvin to sign four-year deal with Texans March 13th, 2018
- Texans' D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) on track to be ready for Week 1 February 28th, 2018