Texans' C.J. Fiedorowicz mulling retirement
Houston Texans tight end C.J. Fiedorowicz (concussions) revealed he is considering retirement.
Fiedorowicz has suffered four concussions since December 2016. The 26-year-old tight end says he plans on reporting for the Texans' offseason program and OTAs.
Fiedorowicz averaged 3.9 FanDuel points in five games last season, with 14 catches (22 targets) for 127 scoreless yards.
- Sammy Watkins (foot) not spotted at Chiefs practice November 17th, 2018
- Indianapolis Colts safety Malik Hooker (knee) ruled out Sunday November 17th, 2018
- Keenan Allen (finger, hip) removed from Chargers' injury report November 16th, 2018
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay likely to see reduced touches in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Chargers' Antonio Gates (knee) will be a game-time decision in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Jimmy Graham (thumb) expected to miss over a month for Green Bay November 16th, 2018
- Keke Coutee (hammy) to be game-time call for Texans Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- DeAndre Hopkins (foot) limited in Texans' practice on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Keke Coutee (hamstring) limited coming out of Texans' bye November 14th, 2018
- Texans activate D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) from PUP list November 14th, 2018
- Keke Coutee (hamstring) expected to play for Texans Sunday November 13th, 2018
- Keke Coutee says he will sit for Texans until hamstring fully heals November 5th, 2018