Texans' C.J. Fiedorowicz mulling retirement
Houston Texans tight end C.J. Fiedorowicz (concussions) revealed he is considering retirement.
Fiedorowicz has suffered four concussions since December 2016. The 26-year-old tight end says he plans on reporting for the Texans' offseason program and OTAs.
Fiedorowicz averaged 3.9 FanDuel points in five games last season, with 14 catches (22 targets) for 127 scoreless yards.
- Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) in helmet at Eagles' practice Monday August 20th, 2018
- Adrian Peterson reportedly signing with Washington August 20th, 2018
- Josh Rosen granted freedom at Cardinals’ line of scrimmage August 20th, 2018
- Demaryius Thomas (wrist) returns to Broncos' practice August 20th, 2018
- Carson Wentz's (knee) status in air for Eagles Week 1 August 20th, 2018
- Saints’ Benjamin Watson in ‘prime of his career’ August 20th, 2018
- DeAndre Hopkins should remain Texans' favorite target August 19th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expected to play in Texans' preseason opener August 7th, 2018
- Texans' J.J. Watt believes he can return to form August 6th, 2018
- Jadeveon Clowney (knee) 'very limited' at Texans camp August 2nd, 2018
- Deshaun Watson participating in Texans team drills July 27th, 2018
- Texans' D'Onta Foreman might not be ready for opener July 26th, 2018