Panthers' Luke Kuechly underwent shoulder surgery after season
Carolina Panthers linebacker Luke Kuechly underwent surgery on his right shoulder after the season.
This explains why Kuechly was absent from last month's Pro Bowl. We tentatively expect him to be ready for training camp this offseason.
Kuechly recorded 125 tackles (74 solo) with 2 sacks, 3 interceptions, 5 pass deflections, 1 forced fumble, and 1 touchdown in 15 games last season.
- Bears decline Josh Sitton's $8 million option February 20th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell fully expected to be franchise tagged by Steelers February 20th, 2018
- Free agent Adam Vinatieri plans to kick in 2018 February 20th, 2018
- Bears release Jerrell Freeman after 2 seasons with team February 20th, 2018
- Jaguars pick up Marcedes Lewis' third-year option February 20th, 2018
- Giants' Eli Apple expected to be traded this offseason February 20th, 2018
- Panthers unlikely to tag free agent Andrew Norwell February 20th, 2018
- Free agent Julius Peppers 'leaning toward' returning for 17th season February 19th, 2018
- Panthers' Luke Kuechly underwent shoulder surgery after season February 13th, 2018
- Panthers' Devin Funchess (shoulder) officially active against Saints January 7th, 2018
- Panthers' Russell Shepard projected for quiet Wild Card Weekend January 5th, 2018
- Panthers' Devin Funchess (shoulder) will play against the Saints Sunday January 5th, 2018