Panthers' Luke Kuechly underwent shoulder surgery after season
Carolina Panthers linebacker Luke Kuechly underwent surgery on his right shoulder after the season.
This explains why Kuechly was absent from last month's Pro Bowl. We tentatively expect him to be ready for training camp this offseason.
Kuechly recorded 125 tackles (74 solo) with 2 sacks, 3 interceptions, 5 pass deflections, 1 forced fumble, and 1 touchdown in 15 games last season.
- Chargers' Hunter Henry tears ACL, likely out for 2018 season May 22nd, 2018
- Jets trade Christian Hackenberg to the Raiders for late-round pick May 22nd, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) throwing during Texans' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) eager to do more at Giants' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Carson Wentz (knee) throwing during Eagles' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Curtis Samuel (ankle) participating in Panthers' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Panthers place Fozzy Whittaker (knee) on injured reserve May 10th, 2018
- C.J. Anderson signs 1-year deal with Panthers May 7th, 2018
- Carolina Panthers select WR D.J. Moore with the 24th pick in the NFL Draft April 26th, 2018
- Greg Olsen returning, signing two-year extension with Panthers April 26th, 2018
- Panthers' Thomas Davis suspended four games for performance-enhancing drugs April 7th, 2018