Panthers' Luke Kuechly underwent shoulder surgery after season
Carolina Panthers linebacker Luke Kuechly underwent surgery on his right shoulder after the season.
This explains why Kuechly was absent from last month's Pro Bowl. We tentatively expect him to be ready for training camp this offseason.
Kuechly recorded 125 tackles (74 solo) with 2 sacks, 3 interceptions, 5 pass deflections, 1 forced fumble, and 1 touchdown in 15 games last season.
- Sammy Watkins (foot) not spotted at Chiefs practice November 17th, 2018
- Indianapolis Colts safety Malik Hooker (knee) ruled out Sunday November 17th, 2018
- Keenan Allen (finger, hip) removed from Chargers' injury report November 16th, 2018
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay likely to see reduced touches in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Chargers' Antonio Gates (knee) will be a game-time decision in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Jimmy Graham (thumb) expected to miss over a month for Green Bay November 16th, 2018
- Torrey Smith (knee) still out for Panthers Tuesday November 13th, 2018
- Panthers release running back C.J. Anderson November 12th, 2018
- Cam Newton, Panthers stifled by Steelers in embarrassing loss November 9th, 2018
- Christian McCaffrey lone bright spot for Panthers in ugly loss November 9th, 2018
- Panthers' Devin Funchess projected for a bounce-back performance in Week 10 November 7th, 2018
- Panthers' Greg Olsen projected as TE3 for Week 10 November 7th, 2018