Panthers' Luke Kuechly underwent shoulder surgery after season
Carolina Panthers linebacker Luke Kuechly underwent surgery on his right shoulder after the season.
This explains why Kuechly was absent from last month's Pro Bowl. We tentatively expect him to be ready for training camp this offseason.
Kuechly recorded 125 tackles (74 solo) with 2 sacks, 3 interceptions, 5 pass deflections, 1 forced fumble, and 1 touchdown in 15 games last season.
- Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) in helmet at Eagles' practice Monday August 20th, 2018
- Adrian Peterson reportedly signing with Washington August 20th, 2018
- Josh Rosen granted freedom at Cardinals’ line of scrimmage August 20th, 2018
- Demaryius Thomas (wrist) returns to Broncos' practice August 20th, 2018
- Carson Wentz's (knee) status in air for Eagles Week 1 August 20th, 2018
- Saints’ Benjamin Watson in ‘prime of his career’ August 20th, 2018
- Panthers' Cam Newton could see extended run in Friday's preseason game August 17th, 2018
- Christian McCaffrey set for expanded workload in Panthers' offense August 2nd, 2018
- Carolina's Daryl Williams carted off the field at training camp July 28th, 2018
- Christian McCaffrey's 'ideal' workload for Panthers is 25-30 touches July 26th, 2018
- Christian McCaffrey may hit 200 carries for Carolina July 24th, 2018
- D.J. Moore able to help Panthers' offense right away July 16th, 2018