Sebastian Janikowski reportedly won't be brought back by Raiders
The Oakland Raiders told free agent kicker Sebastian Janikowski that they won't bring him back next season, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Janikowski missed last season for the first time in his career since being drafted by the Raiders in the first round back in 2000. They will move forward with Giorgio Tavecchio. Despite turning 40 next month, Janikowski will likely get a chance with another team if he wants to continue playing.
In 2016, Janikowski made 29-of-35 field goals (82.9 percent) and 37-of-39 extra points (94.9 percent).
- Chargers' Joey Bosa plays more than snap limit in Week 11 November 19th, 2018
- Michael Gallup (personal) excused from Cowboys November 19th, 2018
- Doug Martin's ankle not a concern for Raiders November 19th, 2018
- Jordy Nelson (knee) 'has a chance' to return for Raiders Week 12 November 19th, 2018
- Packers' Jimmy Graham (thumb) will try to play in Week 12 November 19th, 2018
- Raiders' Brandon LaFell (Achilles) lands on injured reserve November 19th, 2018
- Brandon Marshall not expected to play in Week 11 for New Orleans November 18th, 2018
- Doug Baldwin finds end zone for 1st time as Seahawks beat Packers November 16th, 2018
- Russell Wilson tosses 2 scores, Seahawks win November 16th, 2018
- Seahawks' Chris Carson combs through Packers for 83 yards, 1 touchdown November 16th, 2018
- Chris Carson (hip) off Seahawks Week 11 injury report November 14th, 2018
- Chris Carson (hip) to return for Seahawks Thursday November 12th, 2018