Sebastian Janikowski reportedly won't be brought back by Raiders
The Oakland Raiders told free agent kicker Sebastian Janikowski that they won't bring him back next season, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Janikowski missed last season for the first time in his career since being drafted by the Raiders in the first round back in 2000. They will move forward with Giorgio Tavecchio. Despite turning 40 next month, Janikowski will likely get a chance with another team if he wants to continue playing.
In 2016, Janikowski made 29-of-35 field goals (82.9 percent) and 37-of-39 extra points (94.9 percent).
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly expected to release or trade Case Keenum February 13th, 2019
- Russell Wilson throws for 233 yards on Saturday for Seattle January 6th, 2019
- Seahawks' Shaquill Griffin (ankle) good to go versus Cowboys January 4th, 2019
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny (knee) will play in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny (knee) fully practices on Wednesday December 26th, 2018
- Seahawks extend Pete Carroll through 2021 December 24th, 2018
- Rashaad Penny (knee) returning for Seahawks Week 17 December 24th, 2018