Jack Eichel scores in Buffalo win over the Hurricanes
Buffalo Sabres center Jack Eichel scored in Friday's 4-1 win over the Carolina Hurricanes.
The 19-year-old gave Buffalo a 2-1 lead at the 12:24 mark of the second period. He finished the game with a plus-1 rating, five shots on goal while winning 71 percent of his draws. Josh Gorges, Brian Gionta and David Legwand also scored for the Sabres.
Eichel has eight goals and 12 points in 23 games. He's now scored in back-to-back games after going six games without a goal. We project Eichel for 16 goals and 18 assists over the remainder of the season.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Buffalo's Jack Eichel (ankle) will return to the ice on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Sabres' Robin Lehner starting Thursday's road game October 12th, 2017
- Sabres sticking with Chad Johnson Monday afternoon October 9th, 2017
- Robin Lehner between the pipes for Buffalo's season-opener on Thursday October 5th, 2017
- Linus Ullmark making his first start of the season for Buffalo on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Buffalo starting Robin Lehner in goal on Wednesday April 5th, 2017