Flames' Kris Russell scores overtime winner versus Nashville
Calgary Flames defenseman Kris Russell scored a goal and recorded an assist in Tuesday's 2-1 overtime win over the Nashville Predators.
Russell assisted on T.J. Brodie's game-tying goal in the second period and he eventually scored the overtime winner. Johnny Gaudreau and Dougie Hamilton picked up the assists on the overtime goal.
Russell has four points in his last two games and two goals and 10 points this season. We project him to record 17 points -- three goals and 14 assists -- over the remaining 49 games.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Oilers' Cam Talbot will start on Monday against the Jets October 9th, 2017
- Cam Talbot named the Oilers' starting goalie for Wednesday's home game October 4th, 2017
- Laurent Brossoit defending the post for Edmonton on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Cam Talbot will don the pads as Edmonton visists San Jose April 6th, 2017
- Oilers will have Cam Talbot between the posts on Tuesday April 4th, 2017
- Oilers' Cam Talbot to man the crease against the Kings March 28th, 2017