Tyson Barrie leads Colorado to 4-1 win with four-point night
Colorado Avalanche defenseman Tyson Barrie scored two goals and added two assists in Colorado's 4-1 victory over the Los Angeles Kings.
After a scoreless first period, Barrie potted his first goal of the game while the Avalanche were on the power-play. His second goal of the game put Colorado ahead 2-1. He then assisted on power-play goals by Matt Duchene and Jarome Iginla.
Barrie's goals were his fifth and sixth of the season. He now has 27 points, including six points in his last five games. Our rest-of-season projections expect Barrie to tally six more goals and 22 more assists over the final 41 games. Both his Corsi For Percentage (45.5) and his Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength (-2.7) are career-worst marks.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Jonathan Bernier will start in goal for Colorado on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Semyon Varlamov to man the crease for Colorado on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Semyon Varlamov is starting Monday for Avalanche October 9th, 2017
- Semyon Varlamov starting between the pipes for Colorado to open the season October 5th, 2017
- Calvin Pickard will man the crease one more time for the Avalanche April 9th, 2017
- Avalanche asking Calvin Pickard to stop the Blackhawks April 4th, 2017