Wayne Simmonds scores both Philadelphia goals in loss to Boston
Philadelphia Flyers forward Wayne Simmonds scored both of his team's goals in a 3-2 loss to the Boston Bruins in Philadelphia Monday night.
Simmonds cut the Bruins' lead to 2-1 with a power-play goal at 3:45 of the second period. He tied the game at 2-2 with his 14th goal of the season at 12:08 of the third period. Jakub Voracek picked up his 28th assist of the season on Simmonds' second goal.
Simmonds has 14 goals and 14 assists this season. We project him to record 10 more goals with 11 more assists over the final 33 games. Simmonds is posting the best possession numbers of his career. Both his Corsi For Percentage (53.2) and Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength (5.1) are career-high clips.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Taylor Hall scores 1 goal, 2 assists as Devils defeat Lightning in Game 3 April 17th, 2018
- Keith Kinkaid starting for Devils on Tuesday in place of Cory Schneider (illness) January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider (illness) won't be in net for Devils on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider starting in goal for the Devils on Friday October 13th, 2017
- Devils' Cory Schneider in goal against the Leafs October 11th, 2017
- Cory Schneider is starting for Devils against Sabres October 9th, 2017