Jakob Silfverberg nets hat trick as Ducks crush Devils
Anaheim Ducks winger Jakob Silfverberg scored a hat trick against the New Jersey Devils on Monday night as the Ducks prevailed, 7-1.
Silfverberg assisted on Andrew Cogliano's opening goal, and then added three more goals of his own. Silfverberg scored his 10th, 11th and 12th goals of the season in the game. He now has 27 points in 68 games played. Other Ducks goal scorers in the game were Ryan Kesler, Corey Perry and Nick Ritchie.
We project Silfverberg to record two goals and four assists over the remainder of the campaign. In his fourth season, both his 54.9 Corsi For Percentage and 1.9 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength are career-best clips.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night December 27th, 2017
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Getzlaf (face) might miss two months following surgery November 7th, 2017
- John Gibson is the Ducks' starting goalie on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- John Gibson gets the call Wednesday for Ducks October 11th, 2017
- John Gibson starting at goalie for the Ducks on Monday October 9th, 2017