Penguins even series as Matt Cullen scores fourth goal of playoffs
Pittsburgh Penguins center Matt Cullen potted his fourth goal of the playoffs in Monday's 3-2 overtime win over the Tampa Bay Lightning.
He opened the scoring in the contest, and the 39-year-old veteran has collected six points in 13 postseason games for the Penguins.
Cullen totaled 16 goals and 16 assists during the regular season. His 48.6 Corsi For Percentage is in line with his career average while his -7.6 Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength represents a career-worst mark.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Sidney Crosby secures hat trick in Penguins' Game 1 win over Flyers April 12th, 2018
- Penguins acquire Derick Brassard from Senators February 23rd, 2018
- Matt Murray (lower-body) considered week-to-week for Penguins November 28th, 2017
- Penguins rolling with Antti Niemi in goal on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Matt Murray will start for Penguins against Capitals October 11th, 2017
- Antti Niemi gets the start in net for Penguins on Thursday October 5th, 2017