Martin Jones manning the crease for San Jose in Game 5
The San Jose Sharks are starting Martin Jones in goal as they face the Edmonton Oiler sin Game 5 of their first-round series.
Jones is coming off a 23-save shutout performance of the Oilers in game 4 on Tuesday. He owns a 2-2 record with a .950 save percentage and a 1.25 goals-against average in the four games he has played this postseason.
numberFire's models project Jones for 2.5 goals allowed, 25.6 saves and a 43.0 percent chance of earning the win.
- Buffalo's Jack Eichel (ankle) will return to the ice on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (foot) out at least 2 weeks February 27th, 2018
- Penguins acquire Derick Brassard from Senators February 23rd, 2018
- Montreal's Shea Weber (foot) to undergo surgery, miss remainder of season February 22nd, 2018
- Flyers' Wayne Simmonds (upper body) to miss 2-3 weeks February 20th, 2018
- Keith Kinkaid starting for Devils on Tuesday in place of Cory Schneider (illness) January 16th, 2018
- Sharks' Joe Thornton (knee) out indefinitely with MCL injury January 24th, 2018
- Martin Jones gets the nod in goal for the Sharks on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Martin Jones starting in goal for the Sharks on Wednesday October 4th, 2017
- Martin Jones manning the crease for San Jose in Game 5 April 20th, 2017
- Martin Jones will defend the post for San Jose on Thursday April 6th, 2017
- Martin Jones will tend the twine for San Jose on Tuesday April 4th, 2017