Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (foot) out at least 2 weeks
Boston Bruins center Patrice Bergeron will miss at least two weeks with a fractured right foot.
Bergeron's set to be re-evaluated following the two week period. He was wearing a walking boot on Saturday and played on Sunday, but a secondary scans showed the fracture and the reasoning for his future absence. The Bruins will look to rely heavily on new acquisitions like Rick Nash and Brian Gionta.
Through 55 games, Bergeron has 27 goals and 27 assists in 1,068 minutes of ice time.
- Taylor Hall scores 1 goal, 2 assists as Devils defeat Lightning in Game 3 April 17th, 2018
- Lightning's Steven Stamkos (lower body) will play Thursday against New Jersey April 12th, 2018
- Sidney Crosby secures hat trick in Penguins' Game 1 win over Flyers April 12th, 2018
- Buffalo's Jack Eichel (ankle) will return to the ice on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Penguins acquire Derick Brassard from Senators February 23rd, 2018
- Montreal's Shea Weber (foot) to undergo surgery, miss remainder of season February 22nd, 2018
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (foot) out at least 2 weeks February 27th, 2018
- Bruins' Brad Marchand (undisclosed) won't play in next two games November 14th, 2017
- Brad Marchand (upper body) to return to Bruins on Friday November 10th, 2017
- Tuukka Rask starting in goal for Bruins on Sunday October 15th, 2017
- Tuukka Rask starting for the Bruins on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (lower body) ruled out of Wednesday's game October 10th, 2017