Edmonton's Taylor Hall stays hot, picks up three more points
Edmonton Oilers winger Taylor Hall scored and added two assists in a 4-2 win over the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday.
Hall is on absolute fire right now. He has back-to-back three-point games and has multiple points in four straight games while on a six-game points streak. The loss of Connor McDavid means he will be counted to score on even more going forward. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins scored twice in this game while Matt Hendricks picked up the other goal.
The 23-year-old has six goals and 10 assists for 16 points in 13 games this season. Our projections have him totaling 58 points over the final 70 games, adding 22 goals and 35 assists to his hot start.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Taylor Hall scores 1 goal, 2 assists as Devils defeat Lightning in Game 3 April 17th, 2018
- Keith Kinkaid starting for Devils on Tuesday in place of Cory Schneider (illness) January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider (illness) won't be in net for Devils on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider starting in goal for the Devils on Friday October 13th, 2017
- Devils' Cory Schneider in goal against the Leafs October 11th, 2017
- Cory Schneider is starting for Devils against Sabres October 9th, 2017