Pascal Dupuis returns for Pittsburgh, scores on first shot
Pittsburgh Penguins winger Pascal Dupuis returned to the Penguins Wednesday night and helped them defeat the visiting Montreal Canadiens 4-3 in a shootout.
Dupuis scored 13 seconds into the game, deflecting a shot by Sidney Crosby past Montreal goalie Mike Condon. He finished the contest with two shots on net and three blocked shots. He was sent to the hospital last Friday for what the Pens described as a precaution after he experienced symptoms that may or may not have been related to his blood clot history. The tests came back negative. He missed Pittsburgh's previous two games.
In seven games, Dupuis has just two points, both of which are goals. We project him to tally 20 goals and 17 assists over the remainder of the season.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Sidney Crosby secures hat trick in Penguins' Game 1 win over Flyers April 12th, 2018
- Penguins acquire Derick Brassard from Senators February 23rd, 2018
- Matt Murray (lower-body) considered week-to-week for Penguins November 28th, 2017
- Penguins rolling with Antti Niemi in goal on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Matt Murray will start for Penguins against Capitals October 11th, 2017
- Antti Niemi gets the start in net for Penguins on Thursday October 5th, 2017